Some Facilities Are
- Well qualified, trained and dedicated teachers.
- Well ventilated class rooms with proper seating arrangements.
- Well equipped science and computer labs.
- Playground for the physical development of the child.
- Purified drinking water (R. O. System)
- Water cooler at each floor.
The Campus of the school is situated in a rural setting devoid of hustle and bustle of urban life and in a quiet, friendly environment. Our school has a three storied building in almost centrally located on 18 Bigha land and is designed to reflect modesty, discipline and aesthetics in the form and functionally facilitative. Its special arrangement has been made to suit its activities.
All the students, irrespective of their caste, creed, culture and color sit together for invocation. The assembly begins with the enchanting of Vedic Shlokas which not only sanctifies the atmosphere also directs the thoughts of the students.